12 REASONS WHY YOU’RE BREAKING OUT AND WHAT YOU CAN CHANGE!
Do you have random blemishes & breakouts?
Unless you’re blessed by the skin gods, we all do!
Under the impression that breakouts were suppose to stop once we hit our twenties?
I think we all did.
There are MANY causes to why you could be having a major break out, but here are some of the most common that get overlooked.
Here are 12 reasons why you’re breaking out and what you can change.
- – Touching your face. This is sometimes a subconscious motion you don’t even realize your doing. It can easily lead to breakouts especially if you’re acne-prone.
- – Dirty Brushes (Especially FOUNDATION/concealing brushes!) Liquids and creams harbor bacteria within a brush. Use clean fingers to blend instead.
- – Towels (Switch to paper towels) I use VIVA paper towels They are smooth, absorbent and break off in the half sizes.
- – New medications- This can be easily overlooked because when taking a new medication. New chemicals in your body can easily take care of one problem while creating another.
- – Not cleansing your skin properly (Using harsh cleansers/exfoliants on breakouts) I recommend gentle milk cleansers for ALL skin types. This milk cleanser from fresh will dissolve makeup and dirt from the skin without stripping it’s hydration.
- – Not washing your skin in the morning. Toxins are being released through the night. If you are not washing your face in the morning you’re doing yourself a disservice.
- – Powder puffs/ powder compacts- If you have a small blemish and use your powder puff to add coverage, it now harbors that same bacteria and may be spreading it on the rest of your face.
- – Pregnancy/ hormonal changes
- – Dirty Pillowcases. Flip your pillow over, turn it inside out and switch it out. Bacteria transfers and can be easily held in Cotton. Flip & switch out your pillow case, especially if you tend to sleep on your sides.
- – The order of how you conceal. Conceal blemishes LAST! Once you touch that blemish with a brush or your fingers, you are spreading it to the next place you go to conceal.
- – Backed up Colon. AKA not pooping enough. There are many ways to add probiotics into your routine. Find a way that is best for you.
- – Starting your makeup without washing your hands. Think about it, your hands touch MANY things, ALWAYS wash before starting your makeup.
What are the top 3 reasons you may be breaking out AND what are you going to change?
LEAVE A COMMENT